Sunday, December 10, 2006

Creed

While going through this hopping, it made me realized that not all meeting will lead to sexual activity. Nasa sa’yo pa rin yun. Depende kung anong sinet mo. Kung anong dahilan ng pakikipag EB. At marerealize mo na kahit ikaw, may mga EB na mas gusto mong tawaging date.



Marami akong naging kaibigan sa mga date na ‘to. Mas nakilala ko ang sarili ko. Mas natanggap ko ang pagkatao ko. Nalaman ko na marami pala kami. Nakakalat and ready to conquer the world. Kung magsasama-sama at magkakaisa, pwede kaming bumuo ng isang matibay na ideology. Kaya naming patakbuhin ng tama ang pulitika. Kaya naming iangat ang bayan namin. Kaya naming lumabas ng aming planeta. Nasa top position kami ng kahit anong agency and institution. Tahimik kami. silent worker. We are chosen race. We are special people. We have the strenght both of women and men. We gained emotional endurance as we were always subject to scrutiny. we are loved, we are beautiful creation, crafted to balance life; and in time as we design and develop our own role, our place; we will earn our reputation. – ito ang creed ko at for sure, pag ginamit ‘to ng mga sangkabadingan sa beauty contest - winner!

9 comments:

  1. hi there.. i read ur blog.. im impressed on how liberated and open minded u are.. i just hope that i could meet u in person..

    Anyways.. im Aris...

    Email me! - mickey8blueyes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, very impressive. totoo lahat ang mga sinabi mo. hope to see you.....




    jhaysoon_88@yahoo.om

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw ur blog invite in yahoogroups..interesting..be true always..you'll never go wrong with that..be cool men..

    mharcus here.

    hope you visit mine too: http://mharcus.livejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I think, I can relate to you story, though I'm not keen on meeting anyone I dont' really know... but it's true, you can never be sure that what you see is what you can get. I never have tried going out with someone I hardly know. I really wanted to but at the same time I'm also afraid to do so cause I'm not really sure what can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like ur creed...hoep to meet you someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi aries! thanks for the comment, yeah maybe someday.
    Jayson, thanks! nakarelate ka ba? lolz
    marcus, yes il visit ur site soon.
    lonely soul, bakit ka natatakot? its up to you kung anong mangyayari.
    carmelo. thanks. yup...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read all your stories. You seem to be an interesting guy. I just I am like you. Ako kasi halos lahat ng nakaka EB ko naiinlove, nanliligaw, tas nagiging kami kaya eto ako ngayun namomroblema kung pano makatakas sa pinasukan kong gulo. 3 lovers ko ngaun and I don't know how to get rid of them... Sana tulad kita na pagkatapos makipagsex wala na... haaaaaayyyy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Very nice site! Thanks you very much! JZlC2RBYGfz

    ReplyDelete